Secrets of Multimillion Dollar Businesses
How To Grow Your Business Without You
Finance for Business
10X Your Business Growth
Blue Ocean Strategy – W. Chan Kim
Good to Great – James C. Collins
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
Build to Last - James C. Collins and Jerry I. Porras
Arindam is an Author, Entrepreneur, CEO Coach, Business Consultant and Trainer.
He has over 22 years of work experience across different industries i.e, Power, Commercial Banking, Consulting & Research and Investment Banking. He has worked at Dun & Bradstreet, Resurgent India, DCB Bank, Bank of Baroda and CESC Ltd.
He has worked in several functions i.e, Strategy, Consulting, Risk Management, Research and Advisory, Ratings, Fund Raising, Project Appraisal, Treasury (Front Office), Credit, Product Management, Supply Chain etc. during his tenure.
He has worked extensively in the SME Domain and few of his achievements in this domain are as follows:
• He was instrumental in establishing ‘SME Loan Factory’ at Bank of Baroda being a critical member of the project team called ‘Project Parivartan’ which was driven my Mr. Anil Khandelwal (ex-CMD, Bank of Baroda) and Mr. S.S.Mundra (ex-Dy. Governor RBI). The project aimed at restructuring the business of the Bank. He had been instrumental in starting off 15 of such units which generated a business of INR 16000 plus crores till such time he left the organisation.
• He also ideated and established the ‘SME Express Loan’ product at DCB Bank.
• He was a core member of the team in setting up a Rating Agency at Bangladesh aimed primarily towards SMEs called “Dun & Bradstreet rating Agency, Bangladesh (DBRBD)”.
• He has lead a team on over 1500+consulting mandates at Dun & Bradstreet, India of which a major number of mandates was for SMEs.
• He had led a team on restructuring of SMEs to the tune of INR 2.3 lakh crores.
• He has designed, developed and implemented the platform called “Score Me” which was a Do-It-Yourself rating platform for SMEs. It was an initiative of Resurgent India.
• He has worked closely with multiple SMEs during his Supply Chain Stint at CESC (i.e, Calcutta Electricity Corporation Ltd.).
Arindam is now full time into Training, Coaching and Consulting and runs a company under the brand name of ‘Business Unplugged’.
Enquire About Speaker
Arindam is an alumnus of IIM Calcutta and has more than 21 years of experience in diverse industries i.e., Commercial Banking, Management Consulting and Investment Banking. He has led teams into consulting that have consulted more than 1500+ companies in India and abroad across multiple industries. He is a visiting faculty of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is also a passionate internet marketer.
He has also been recently bestowed with the #1 Amazon Best Seller Status for his book ‘Stay Relevant’.
He’s an expert on topics like Branding, Customer Service, Funding, Employee Engagement, Leadership and Influence. His years of experience in the corporate world has taught him a lot, do not miss this opportunity of learning from him. Book him for a session today!